Job @ Honda/Isuzu

At exactly 8:00am GMT+8 tomorrow (10619), I’ll officially be an employee of Ayala Motors under their Honda/Isuzu team :D It’s nice to have a permanent job instead of just jumping around with freelance and open-source development stuff~

Fun Facts: I was without a permanent job for approximately…

  • 2 Months and 6 Days or
  • 9 Weeks (rounded down) or
  • 67 Days or
  • 1,608 Hours or
  • 96,480 Minutes or
  • 5,788,800 Seconds o.0;

Of course I will still try to contribute to the Open Community, but in the meantime (at least while I’m still on probationary status) I will probably limit my posts here. I still have a lot to talk about, in fact: I have a post about the Difference between CS and the IT courses and another post about Careers and How to Make/Break one. I will post both of them ASAP, but I guess its sayonara for now~ See ya :P

1 comments:

Jin Rui said...

Good for you! Congrats, boss. By the way, where's the job located?

Post a Comment