Ohayo Gozaimasu!

No, I am not Japanese. But I am a teacher.

 

Welcome to my blog! I am Erik Gaius Capistrano, more known as Sir Erik, an IT/CS Professor of Colegio de San Juan de Letran – Calamba. Aside from teaching future programmers, I’m also an application developer specializing in .Net Technologies and Design Patterns.

 

Since this blog is supposed to be my professional blog, expect it to be filled mostly with topics concerning application development and teaching at the Colegio. I’ll occasionally post something personal, but if you really want to know about me, then I suggest you follow me on twitter.

 

Right now, I’ve got a LOT of free time since its summer vacation- however, I’m planning to write a book for the first semester and document the process here. Also, I have a pretty big side-project which I’ll reveal here soon (spoiler: It’s open source!) ^^

 

I guess that’s everything for my first post, I’m looking forward to writing and blogging again! Until next time, Oyasuminasai!

0 comments:

Post a Comment