Reformat

I’m planning to reformat my PC in a month or so (yes, I plan that far into the future) and I was collating the programs that I need to reinstall immediately. So far, Here’s the current list (In order of installation):

  1. Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate x64
  2. Microsoft Security Essentials
  3. Google Chrome
  4. Update EVERYTHING (Security Updates, Drivers, Virus Definitions, etc.)
    • Install Microsoft Live Suite (Writer, Movie Maker, etc.)
  5. Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Plus
  6. Microsoft Visual C# 2010 Express
  7. Microsoft Visual Web Developer 2010 Express
  8. Microsoft Live Mesh
  9. Microsoft Fixit Center
  10. TortoiseSVN
  11. Adobe Acrobat Reader
  12. CutePdf
  13. Adobe Photoshop CS5
  14. Apple iTunes
  15. SPlayer
  16. BitTorrent
  17. 7-Zip
  18. Notepad++
  19. Orbit Downloader
  20. Wizards of the Coast Character Builder
  21. Masterplan

That’s it. I don’t think I missed anything.. well, I guess except the games stuff (Magic Workstation, Mass Effect 2, Dragon Age: Origins and PCSX2) =3

0 comments:

Post a Comment